POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: scott
Date: 17 Jan 2014 09:19:28
Message: <52d93bf0$1@news.povray.org>
>> ?? I thought all animals made choices? Even a single logic gate is
>> capable of making a choice.
> A logic gate know why it make a choice?

How do you want to define "knowing" why it made a choice? Because it
can't talk to you or write to you to explain itself? How about if it
spoke a simple message like "I chose action X because A and B were both
positive", would that count as knowing why it made the choice?

> Human know about his choice. It
> is what I want to say.

Surely other animals know about their choices too? How about when you
train a dog to do certain things?