POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: FractRacer
Date: 17 Jan 2014 06:49:52
Message: <52d918e0@news.povray.org>
Le 17/01/2014 09:47, Orchid Win7 v1 a écrit :
> On 17/01/2014 08:31 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>
>> Human: probably the only living animal that can kill without the
>> need/justfication to eat its prey. Contamination to nearby animals, like
>> dogs, has been observed on specific individuals.
>
> *sigh* here we go again...
>
> There are _plenty_ of other animals which kill for reasons other than
> food. Siamese fighting fish kill rivals for the chance to mate - but
> they don't eat them. Several special of ants wage actual *wars*,
> sometimes on other species, sometimes on neighbours of their own kind.
>
> Humans are of course the only animals to have developed tool usage. Oh,
> wait...
>
> Ah, but humans *are* the only species who have sex for reasons other
> than reproduction. Oh, no, wait...
But human is the only species which can make a choice (ex: kill or not).
Unfortunately, the choice made is often the wrong (kill). Humans can
live in peace if they want, why it is not the case?
Not only a story of IQ or HQ. We have just to see TV or movies to
understand some of the reasons why humans make the wrong choice.

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la
protection avast! Antivirus est active.