POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is it time for a move? : Re: Is it time for a move? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it time for a move?
From: Doctor John
Date: 16 Jan 2014 08:18:03
Message: <52d7dc0b$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/01/14 11:43, Stephen wrote:

> She has a braw voice and it is a fine tune.
> If you go, get used to shouting about your Scots ancestry.

You forget that I lived there back in the 90s. Yes, having Scots
ancestry gives a tiny bit of cred but what is much more important is the
'no worries' mindset - if something goes wrong, you just get stuck in
and fix it without expecting the world to rush to your rescue. Though,
in my limited experience, you will find a host of assistants queuing up
to offer help, should you need it.

John
--
Protect the Earth