POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Doctor John
Date: 15 Jan 2014 18:21:26
Message: <52d717f6$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/14 17:15, andrel wrote:
> Stephen, please, I know we don't have many women visitors here, but that
> is no reason to start to babble incoherently when one turns up.
>
> [looking aside] Oh hi Sherry, good to see you again. I am assuming that
> my calendar starting to bleep your name today is just a coincidence that
> we won't have to look into further.

Super-big :-D
If you had met Stephen, you would know that he's a George Clooney
look-alike, albeit somewhat less than 160 cm tall ( a bit like Albert
Finney - and he was a real sex-god over here in the UK) He is also no
stranger to smooth talking. (Just kidding, Regan. Put down that axe. I
said put down that AAArgh)

John
--
Protect the Earth