POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 15 Jan 2014 15:51:43
Message: <52d6f4df$1@news.povray.org>
>> And someone please explain to me, what IQ is?
>
> IQ is a quantification of your intelligence in comparison to the average
> person of your age.

It is therefore fundamentally dependant on whatever the designer
considers to be the "average person".

Also, I gather there are IQ systems with different standard deviation
calibrations, and a score on one scale is not directly comparable with
one on another scale.

Then again, whoever said intelligence was normally distributed?