POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Doctor John
Date: 13 Jan 2014 21:14:24
Message: <52d49d80$1@news.povray.org>
So, some years ago I was a member of Mensa and I would guess that a
large majority of this forum would also qualify (top 2% of the population).
For no apparent reason I have decided to rejoin. I left the society
purely because I found most members to have their noses stuck firmly up
their own fundaments.
Am I insane? Or is it because I wish to revive the SIG called Thick As A
Brick?

John (thinking about loud music and strong liquor)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents