POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting : Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 12 Jan 2014 20:10:49
Message: <52d33d19$1@news.povray.org>
On 2014-01-11 16:17, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> And, yes, again, its a gibberish idea supported by
> both men, and women, often completely unintentionally, because you just
> tell girls one thing about their behavior, and boys another, from the
> moment they are born. Even levels of aggressiveness, how they handle
> situations, etc., are a result of "training", not wiring.

I think that completely discounting 'wiring' as a contributing factor to
behaviour and saying that /everything/ is social conditioning is as
flawed as the other way around.  There really are actual physical
differences between the sexes that go beyond just 'that's a matter of
upbringing and presentation'.