POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 4 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 4
From: Ive
Date: 12 Jan 2014 15:07:34
Message: <52d2f606$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.01.2014 13:13, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> Over all, I am well satisfied but before going for the final render I
> would like your opinions.

Well, those light beams look always nice but I ask myself: do they
really add anything to *this* particular scene.
And where are the caustics on the ceiling, IMO for this scene a more
interesting effect - and your photon settings look fine to me, no idea
whats wrong there, I did get them immediately.

-Ive