POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Stamford Bunny in negative spotlight. : Re: Stamford Bunny in negative spotlight. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:57:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stamford Bunny in negative spotlight.
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jan 2014 11:55:24
Message: <52d2c8fc$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/01/2014 3:17 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> Strange but interesting. It seems that the shadow from the positive light is not
> affected by the negative light. Must try negative emission some day...

Yes interesting I think that it might be to do with the shadow test.
It does not work in a light group, either.

Here is an image with both spotlights at the same locations.
http://i.imgur.com/CAhef3D.jpg

You can get it to suck different proportions of rgb which gives effects.

A shadow colour of: rgb <0.10000,0.75,0.75> * -13.5

http://i.imgur.com/EcS8hdn.jpg

--
Regards
     Stephen