POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's WTF moment : Re: Today's WTF moment Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's WTF moment
From: clipka
Date: 12 Jan 2014 10:19:48
Message: <52d2b294$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.01.2014 14:18, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:

>>> There is no spoon, and it is really you that bends.
>>>

>> :-D
>
> In other news, during my job interview I actually uttered the phrase
> "one does not simply walk into Mordor". This is apparently part of the
> reason they hired me...

... which may well be. Throwing LotR quotes in a job interview is
usually indicative of being relaxed, which in turn is usually indicative
of not hiding anything that might negatively affect your qualification
for the job.

(Then again, it might also be indicative of incompetence-hiding
competence; but by definition there's no way to find out whether that's
the case.)