POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jim, Stephen and any person with a sense of humour (or humor in Jim's case) : Re: Jim, Stephen and anypersonwithasenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase= Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jim, Stephen and anypersonwithasenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase=
From: Doctor John
Date: 12 Jan 2014 08:01:17
Message: <52d2921d@news.povray.org>
On 12/01/14 11:00, Stephen wrote:

>>> No, that Jim moved out of turn and the subject was "Queuing".
>>
>> I had misunderstood that you had left the queue. ;)
>>
> John was keeping my place. Or at least, he should have been.

Umm. I was, but I got distracted by a pair of little old ladies in
another thread arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a
pin (or some such irrelevancy).
Out of generosity we should allow Stephen his victory; after all, he
doesn't win that often despite his somewhat over the top celebrations.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents