POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jim, Stephen and any person with a sense of humour (or humor in Jim's case) : Re: Jim, Stephen and anypersonwithasenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase= Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jim, Stephen and anypersonwithasenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase=
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jan 2014 05:59:24
Message: <52d2758c@news.povray.org>
On 12/01/2014 6:15 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:19:16 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>

>> I am afraid that you will find it is, under the Snodgrass ruling.
>> And do tell dear Sam, not to speak with her mouth full, as well.
>
> The Snodgrass ruling is a very narrow ruling, and doesn't apply when
> either Vroomfondel's or Majikthize's rules are in effect.  I'm surprised
> you didn't know that.

The Snodgrass ruling *is* a very narrow ruling and is to all intents and
purposes an /absolute/.
As much as participants, in this great game, which is played not only
here but in many countries overseas and around the world, would prefer
it not to be be so. It is.
The only advisory clause is the third party interjection, one. Which
should be obvious but it is needed to confirm the penalties heaped upon
  the said third party.

--
Regards
     Stephen