POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Jan 2014 10:31:15
Message: <52d163c3@news.povray.org>
On 11-1-2014 14:20, LanuHum wrote:

>> - in the POV scene: replace the mesh{} objects by the mesh2{} ones;
>>

> Povray slows down the miscalculation if matrix is used
> I didn't find the solution to calculate normal*matrix for mesh2
> Maurice Raybaud it is possible will make

not essential presently, I used mesh2{} because Poseray does not export
to mesh{} (well, an older version does, but I prefer mesh2 anyway). The
result should be the same. One of the advantages of mesh2{} is that
/materials/ are given to the objects, so there are more possibilities
especially for translucent objects).

Thomas