POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Jan 2014 10:14:14
Message: <52d15fc6$1@news.povray.org>
On 11-1-2014 15:41, Ive wrote:
> Am 11.01.2014 13:11, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
>
>> Does not seem much but I got rid of the light leaking. Following was
>> done:
>>
> Seems much to me.

I know ;-) it is a fair lot of work for only little specks of light, but
the result is essential of course.

> BTW before you start a final render: your aspect ratio for the image is
> wrong!

hmm... 1000x800 and using all camera parameters as given by the original
scene file. I shall change the right to -x*image_width/image_height and
see if that makes any difference.

Presently, I have difficulties with photons/caustics. THey do not show
on the ceiling...

Ultimately, I shall add a media to the scene to show some dust in the
atmosphere, but not too much.

Thomas