POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jim, Stephen and any person with a sense of humour (or humor in Jim's case) : Re: Jim, Stephen and any personwithasenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase= Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jim, Stephen and any personwithasenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase=
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Jan 2014 02:59:55
Message: <52d0f9fb@news.povray.org>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/radio/specials/1557_london_extra/page17.shtml

>> ;-)
>>
> Are you implying that I don't spik the kwin's Inglish?

No, that Jim moved out of turn and the subject was "Queuing".

> Swiftly moves to Bank

This game has gone to rat sh*t.

I cannot believe that both of you have forgotten to take your dried frog
pills, at the same time.

"Bank" That is so obvious it must be subtle.

But It is JIM's turn, now. And he can forget where he is.

> (No, Sven, I said _B_ank)

He's been out with a few. I hazard.

--
Regards