POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jim, Stephen and any person with a sense of humour (or humor in Jim's case) : Re: Jim, Stephen and any person with asenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase= Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jim, Stephen and any person with asenseofhumour(orhumorinJim'scase=
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jan 2014 14:15:39
Message: <52d046db@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:29:49 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 10/01/2014 6:25 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 10/01/14 17:11, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>>
>>> Is that a legal move?  That seems like two moves. ;)
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>

>> What's legality got to do with anything? I could have got on the wrong
>> train and then changed when I realised my mistake ;-)
>>

> You must have a valid ticket for all zones that you travel through.

That's what I was thinking.  But also if he got on the wrong train and
then changed, the only way that works is if he changed trains without
arriving at a station.  Tricky to do, especially when you've said you
made the change at a station.

> Bondi beach.

Archway.  I'm still keeping with the H2G2 theme, in a manner of speaking.

Jim