POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jan 2014 04:06:27
Message: <52cfb813@news.povray.org>
Just for a quick test I switched off the normals here. I doubled again
the luminosity and now the shadowy parts come out better.

I wonder if the leaking along the edges cannot be remedied by better
meshes. The present ones are of very low resolution (a pillar face is
just two triangles for instance). That might give problems. I am going
to have the walls through Silo and process them a bit.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test.png' (299 KB)