POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image
From: clipka
Date: 9 Jan 2014 13:15:03
Message: <52cee727@news.povray.org>
Am 09.01.2014 18:56, schrieb LanuHum:

>> Certainly.
>>
>> #declare brown_shapes_tex =
>> texture {pigment {color srgbf <0.3959,0.1713,0.1713,1.0>}
>> finish{brown_shapes_finish}}
>
> But, this glass. It not glossy!

The glossyness depends on the finish, in this case brown_shapes_finish.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying that the glass is
too glossy, or that the glass isn't glossy enough?

Note that I didn't attempt to reproduce the Lux render; the render
results are so different between all the various renderers anyway that I
didn't bother.