POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image
From: clipka
Date: 9 Jan 2014 07:25:24
Message: <52ce9534$1@news.povray.org>
Am 09.01.2014 11:49, schrieb LanuHum:
> clipka, I asked for permission download you picture and paste it in imgur.com
>
> Other question.
> On the picture of uber, lux and my vase. It is possible to adjust it in the
> official version Povray?

Certainly.

I'm using the following statements for the vases:

#declare brown_shapes_finish = finish {
     specular 0.653
     roughness 0.01
     diffuse  0.815
     conserve_energy
     reflection {
         <1,1,1> * 0.6
         fresnel on
     }
}
#declare brown_shapes_tex =
texture {pigment {color srgbf <0.3959,0.1713,0.1713,1.0>}
finish{brown_shapes_finish}}
#include "vase1_object.inc"
object {vase1_ob interior { ior 1.5 }}
#include "vase2_object.inc"
object {vase2_ob interior { ior 1.5 }}

BTW, I'm using the following light source, which seems to be much closer
to the original light setup:

light_source {
     <-7.1,10,-5.16>*10000
     color srgb<1, 1, 1> * 2
     area_light x*1000,y*1000,17,17 adaptive 1 circular orient jitter
     photons { refraction on reflection on }
}