POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image
From: clipka
Date: 9 Jan 2014 07:20:22
Message: <52ce9406$1@news.povray.org>
Am 09.01.2014 11:39, schrieb LanuHum:

>>> I want that the picture was visible on the page our site.
>>> While I placed the link
>>
>> I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the image must be
uploaded to i.umgur.com to be visible directly on that page.

I actually don't care whether that's necessary or not - if you intend to
show it or otherwise reference it on that page, I'd like you to
reference a copy located on some server related to that page anyway.
Referencing the copy stored on the povray news server comes with the
risk that some day the link might end up dead.

So yes, you do have my kind permission to upload the image to
i.imgur.com for this purpose.