POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is Gail when you need her? : Re: Where is Gail when you need her? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is Gail when you need her?
From: clipka
Date: 8 Jan 2014 17:31:29
Message: <52cdd1c1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.01.2014 22:13, schrieb Doctor John:
> On 08/01/14 21:05, clipka wrote:
>>
>> Would she still be interested if she learned that the book will be about
>> a German monastery... and written in German?
>>
> Absolutely. She speaks (nearly) fluent German and and anything about
> Medieval Church institutions is her field.

I'm not sure whether the records my father transcribed include stuff
dating back to medieval times; at least his original interest was in the
records from late 17th to very early 19th century. The monastery in
question is the (then Cistercian) convent in Vinnenberg, Westphalia.

I'll keep you updated nonetheless.