POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image
From: clipka
Date: 8 Jan 2014 09:25:31
Message: <52cd5fdb@news.povray.org>
Am 08.01.2014 14:48, schrieb LanuHum:
>> With only a few necessary corrections (see p.general) this is a first
>> brutish render of the test scene provided by LanuHum. Added basic
>> radiosity too.
>>
>> Thomas
>
> My first image:

Increasing the radiosity recursion_limit will do the scene good.

Also, do weed out the over-the-top reflections.

Here's my first result after getting the worst stuff sorted out (using
UberPOV of course).

Obviously there's something wrong with the water, the door has too much
reflection, and the aspect ratio doesn't match, so I'll need a bit more
work.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test_uber.png' (214 KB)