POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tc-rtc star WIP : Re: tc-rtc star WIP Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tc-rtc star WIP
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 8 Jan 2014 07:02:34
Message: <52cd3e5a$1@news.povray.org>
Le 07/01/2014 07:48, s.day a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> After missing out on the last round I thought I would get an early start for
> this round. Still plenty to do with this one but happy to hear any
> suggestions/critique. I am planning to add some seaweed, limpets/barnacles and
> some small anemones to the rock pool, maybe make the star a bit smaller and
> tweak the lighting as it looks a bit washed out at the moment but until the
> other elements are added to provide more contrast it is difficult to be sure.
>
> I need to work on the starfish as the macro for the legs is not placing the
> spikes correctly when the leg turns upwards (leg climbing onto the stone).
>
> Sean

Very interesting.
Eager to see the addition of shells.

Beware of the file size limit (as jpeg) for your entries.

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/rules/index.html

(it would be a shame to have to compress it so much as to loose details
and effects)

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.