POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is Gail when you need her? : Re: Where is Gail when you need her? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is Gail when you need her?
From: Doctor John
Date: 7 Jan 2014 11:43:44
Message: <52cc2ec0$1@news.povray.org>
Additional. I have just received a phone call informing me that the team
has unearthed 200 pages of of Vatican documents itemising payments into
and out of the Curial treasure chests. They cover the period in question
but are written by churchmen rather than financiers so they don't always
include some of the essential (to a financier) information. I'm now
waiting for a few pages of translated items (I don't speak or read
Medieval Latin) and then it's back to the drawing board. :-(

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents