POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is Gail when you need her? : Re: Where is Gail when you need her? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is Gail when you need her?
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Jan 2014 14:27:26
Message: <52cb039e$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/01/2014 10:02 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 05/01/2014 22:27, Doctor John nous fit lire :
>> TRANSACTION1 is the initial payment to the bank. TRANSACTION2 is a later
>> payment by a bank* to an actor; it therefore requires a different date
>> (usually but not always specified) as well as a way of specifying where
>> it will be enacted.
>
> So, what about calling T1 as Credit/Credence, and T2 as Debit/Restitution.

I was thinking more about collapsing them both into a single table...

If you're just trying to do double-entry accounting, there's no especial
reason why you need one table for one half of the entry, and another
table for the other half. (Then again, I do not have much of an
understanding of the problem domain behind this design, so...)