POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting : Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 4 Jan 2014 22:13:08
Message: <52c8cdc4$1@news.povray.org>
On 2014-01-04 17:28, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> You have no clue a) how uncommon that really is, and b) how much shit
> women go through, even when it is legitimate, which might result in them
> "wanting" to recant it, even if it did happen. So.. Don't go there. I
> refer you to the same thing I posted in the other comment:

While it is important to understand the significance of item b), it's
also important to understand that

> http://skepchick.org  [snip]

is in fact a particular subset of the larger population of women.
Despite the overall message of some of the posts on that site, not every
moment of every woman's life is a living hell, forever, even if you're a
non-white transgendered woman.

Not saying that life doesn't suck, but...if it sucked /that/ much?
People would be killing themselves a /lot more often/ than they are.

(Though I will say that, for myself, the greatest gift I can give my
hypothetical children is to never have them, because The World.)