POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting : Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ...
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 4 Jan 2014 18:22:21
Message: <52c897ad$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/campus/Pages/increased-risk.aspx
> http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/campus/Pages/decrease-risk.aspx
>
> "In particular, certain actions reduce the risk of rape more than
> 80 percent compared to nonresistance."
>
> Your sources, please?

A campus is not the rest of the world, and the statistics "do" differ
between there and other places. That tends to happen, when you cram a
lot of people, in a specific age group, many of which seem to presume
that one purpose of college is to party and get laid, in one place. And,
I never said "all", advice was bad advice. What I objected to was most
of the stuff you came up with as "advice".