POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The TSA attrocities : Re: The TSA attrocities Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The TSA attrocities
From: Warp
Date: 2 Jan 2014 05:51:59
Message: <52c544cf@news.povray.org>
> Bingo.  It's for my blood pressure.  Historically, the things that Warp
> writes in threads like this do nothing but wind me up, because I think is
> arguments are ultimately stupid and pointless.  I've tried a number of
> times to have the debates, and the end result is the same:  My blood
> pressure goes up, I get angry, and nothing is achieved.

> Since it happens on a number of topics, there's no point in reading
> anything he writes, because historically what he's written has made me
> angry more often than not because he comes across as completely ignorant
> and unwilling to listen to reason.

You talk like this would be a common thing, yet I can't even remember
the last time you, or anybody else, had such a tantrum.

Then, when someone asks about it, you engage in personal attacks and
belittling comments, and you make it clear that you won't be reading
any possible responses.

Yes, quite a mature thing to do, especially since I have in no way
attacked or insulted you personally.

--
                                                          - Warp