POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The TSA attrocities : Re: The TSA attrocities Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The TSA attrocities
From: Warp
Date: 31 Dec 2013 04:52:22
Message: <52c293d6@news.povray.org>
> Back in the twit filter you go.

Now this is something that has always puzzled me. What possible advantage
could you possibly achieve by self-censoring someone's posts? I just don't
get it. It just feels like putting your fingers in your ears and shouting
"lalalala I can't hear you!" And as a side-effect you stop seeing
*everything* I write, even if completely unrelated.

One would think that if you are done with a conversation, then the
rational thing to do is that you simply stop participating in that
particular conversation. Censoring everything I write just seems
senseless and childish.

--
                                                          - Warp