POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's scientifically official, straight and homosexual fall in love the same : Re: It's scientifically official, straight and homosexual fall inlovethe same Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's scientifically official, straight and homosexual fall inlovethe same
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 30 Dec 2013 12:20:42
Message: <52c1ab6a@news.povray.org>
You didn't get the scientific angle, and she is a PhD Anthropology
Biologist, so probably you don't know much more than her.

Social pressure? no, she demonstrated and my romantic feeling are not at
all social pressure, are my own need for it. It can't be less tainted
with social interaction because that's deeply interwoven in the loving
process, so you plan to fall in love with a plant or some other
inanimted object? Adultery is possible because is simply a capacity of
any human being, sex for the pleasure, curiosity, novelty, reproduction,
etc, meaningless, shallow and non-romantic but it's possible, we feel
the attraction. I don't doubt that probably there is at least 1
exception to the rule of falling in live of 1 person, as a brain
anomaly, but normal brains simply can't, as demonstrated.

I think you're right about the categories, they forgot the
hermaphrodites, travesties, etc.

Well she was referring to most of the population, obviously her research
was limited to that, because of her budget, as she clarifies, she wasn't
able to include homosexuals in it, but an European team did it with the
same results. I'm sure more research will naturally flow to the other
unstudied sexuality trends.