POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas : Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Dec 2013 16:06:56
Message: <52b9f770$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/12/2013 8:12 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> Well you certainly won't get a taxi.

Too true, Guv.

> I've got a spare bicycle if you want to borrow it or the Feegle might
> lend you his scooter - bribery will be required (fresh mangoes work atm)

It had better be the scooter because the last time I rode a push bike in
the centre of Hammersmith. I was petrified.

Fresh mango, hmm!
Did I ever tell you about taking smoke breaks under a mango tree, when I
was working in Jamaica?

It was next to the changing rooms and at shift change. The smell of
ganja would knock you down and make you happy.

Mango, I can get.

--
Regards
     Stephen