POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting : Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It has nothing to do with Islam, but ...
From: Lars R
Date: 23 Dec 2013 19:01:18
Message: <52b8cece@news.povray.org>
>> And last, but not least: Neither the native people in Iraq nor in
>> Afghanistan had a choice whether they want to live in a battle zone
>> for their whole life. But the foreign troops ompletely consists of
>> volunrary(!) figthers. Isn't it understandable that the natives
>> just dislike them already just for that?
>
> ....so what you're saying is, harassing anybody and everybody who is
> or appears to be Muslim is the most effective way to end this sad
> state of affairs, which is why major world governments are currently
>  doing exactly that?

I don't know _why_ a certain government does this or that. But it seems
cynical but completely logical foe me: if you're the leader of a
weapon-exporting country, you must ensure that there are always anough
conflicts and wars in the world to bring enough orders for your local
military industry.

And to do this, you should calm down your own citizens so they don't
disturb your pervert game. And how to do that: Keep them dumb (e.g. by
shorting a broad education in your population), tell them again and
again your lies that you're fighting a common enemy, until even the last
one in your country beleave it without doubt. (And only a few remind
that your current "enemy" was bred by yourself some years ago. History
repeats itself.)

To make a long story short: Neither "the Islam" nor "Al Qaeda" nor any
other so called "terrorism network" is the real problem. The real prblem
is the greed. The greed that prevent effective actions for more
education and enlightenment in the world, not only in the so called "3rd
World".

Dumb, lazy and inert people are much easier to govern than intelligent,
well-educated and discerning people.

				Lars R.