POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas : Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Dec 2013 05:53:59
Message: <52b81647$1@news.povray.org>
Top Post warning!

Well Hal did not affect me.
It is the ones you meet in daily life that I want to maintain with a
baseball bat.

Automated telephone systems.
Checkouts that tell you to remove your items before you have had time to
put your change away. And scream to everyone that you are buying alcohol
every time you swipe a barcode.
Sat Nav/GPS - need I say more. ;-)

--
Regards