POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ntreal : Re: ntreal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ntreal
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 19 Dec 2013 09:57:53
Message: <52b30971$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 19.12.2013 12:28, William F Pokorny wrote:

> :-) Those of us around a long time all secretly miss those long, long
> render times on the old scenes...

Not really... if computer technology would catastrophically collapse
back to the level of the early 1990s, I would find myself sitting at a
486-40DX with 4 megs of RAM and 210 megs of harddisk and thus, with the
POV-Ray experience of the last 18 years I probably would give up
raytracing entirely (not to speak of realtime 3-D) and refrain to
building Khyberspace as a text-based MUD world...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar