POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 5 : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 6 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 6
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Dec 2013 03:30:09
Message: <52b15d11$1@news.povray.org>
On 17-12-2013 20:08, David Given wrote:
> The brown dog on the brown road with the brown shadow of the tree on it
> is a little unfortunate; it might be worth moving it into the sunlight
> so it's more obvious... (The tree is also brown.)

The dog is a kind of place holder for now, the foreground will be
developed more in due time.

> How are you doing the clouds? That's what I'm struggling with at the
> moment, and yours look good.

The clouds are generated by the FastClouds macro by Zeger Knaepen. He
has been promising us for years to release an update ;-) but the
original version works quite well.

I think this is were it originally came from:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/message/%3C410eaffb%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C410eaffb%40news.povray.org%3E

with the images
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C410a892f%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C410a892f%40news.povray.org%3E

Thomas