POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 5 : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 6 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 6
From: David Given
Date: 17 Dec 2013 14:08:48
Message: <52b0a140$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/12/13 15:26, Thomas de Groot wrote:
[...]
> My experience now shows that it is better to work first on a TomTree
> file, with a proof render to see how modelling progresses, and only
> after that read it into POV-Tree for a mesh export. Second, only use the
> mesh export for distant views and use the blob version for the foreground.

The brown dog on the brown road with the brown shadow of the tree on it
is a little unfortunate; it might be worth moving it into the sunlight
so it's more obvious... (The tree is also brown.)

How are you doing the clouds? That's what I'm struggling with at the
moment, and yours look good.

--
┌─── dg@cowlark.com ─────
http://www.cowlark.com ─────