POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tango : Re: Tango Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tango
From: andrel
Date: 28 Jan 2014 05:47:10
Message: <52E78AA3.1090007@gmail.com>

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tango-pc-worlds-most-powerful-pocketable-dockable-gameable-officeable-pc

>> Interesting idea with the heat sink design, what would be better is to
>> have a screen and a "low power" mode so you could use it as a smartphone
>> without any docking station.
>
> I thought so, too.

Why not an input on your mobile phone so you can use it as the display?

We already have a heap of remote controles, why add a heap of hand held
displays to that?

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.