POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting : Re: Why the evil is evel? Don't ask - don't tell! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why the evil is evel? Don't ask - don't tell!
From: andrel
Date: 6 Jan 2014 14:41:31
Message: <52CB06E8.6060702@gmail.com>
On 4-1-2014 11:32, Stephen wrote:
> On 03/01/2014 6:43 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> She is of the House of Orange. The same way our Queen is of the House of
>>> Windsor. Previously the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
>>
>> Ah, I see.  I don't tend to notice stuff like that. :)

<sorry guys, been not so much on-line lately because some physician was
trying to modify my nose>
> No reason that you should.

It is the same house that also gave rise to the orangemen, so I though
that it might be clear from context.

> I have worked with the Lowlanders quite a bit recently and it shows a
> certain awareness to know who your co-workers monarch is. I would sell
> our lot for a mess of pottage but not everyone is like that.
> BTW Did you know that Belgium has a new king?

I did, but Belgium is very near. I might be wrong but I think our
succession was much better prepared and orchestrated. (And we had the
better dress for the Queen).

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.