POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The TSA attrocities : Re: The TSA attrocities Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The TSA attrocities
From: andrel
Date: 31 Dec 2013 19:55:29
Message: <52C3677B.1080700@gmail.com>
On 31-12-2013 10:52, Warp wrote:
>> Back in the twit filter you go.
>
> Now this is something that has always puzzled me. What possible advantage
> could you possibly achieve by self-censoring someone's posts? I just don't
> get it. It just feels like putting your fingers in your ears and shouting
> "lalalala I can't hear you!" And as a side-effect you stop seeing
> *everything* I write, even if completely unrelated.

I use the option of automatically mark all your posts as read. (And you
are the only one btw). So in case you happen to have said something
relevant I can look back, but in general it is better also for my blood
pressure. (I am entertaining the option that you may have a financial
interest in a pharmaceutical that sells blood pressure and anti-stress
pills. In which case your behaviour would not be stupid and childish but
merely motivated by money, always the better option).

Anyway I wish you all a good 2014 with reasonable blood pre4ssure levels.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.