POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere WIP: NGC 5128 : Re: CGSphere WIP: NGC 5128 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CGSphere WIP: NGC 5128
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 26 Nov 2013 09:19:03
Message: <5294add7$1@news.povray.org>
Le 26/11/2013 09:02, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
> On 26-11-2013 7:30, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
>> Why is it that so many entries on the CGSphere website get posted,
>> rated, and
>> commented as good, despite the fact that they completely ignore the
>> rules?
>
> Nobody cares? Nobody knows the rules?

Some posts are part of a swarm: posters A, B & C come together and rate
each other with a 10. As lowering the note is strongly discouraged (you
have to post a comment to explain why you are rating below the current
average), it happens rarely.

For instance, my personal rating has points for the respect of the
rules, but that's only me.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.