POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 : Re: **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: **!!ing Office 2013
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Nov 2013 10:29:16
Message: <5290c9cc$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/11/2013 2:56 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 23/11/13 14:05, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> J & B is drinkable too. A bit too mild for my taste. As long as it is
>> not peaty I will coat my throat.
>>

> ....and there's where we differ. The peatier, the better. If there's a
> touch of iodine in there, then I'm in Heaven. Hence, my love of the
> Islay malts.

I am in the minority, I realise.

>> No, not in the slightest. I am happy that I do not have a heavy growth.
>> It makes life easier. (I never had to worry about looking manly. I don't
>> care and as for maturity, my early onset silver hair (at 13) takes care
>> of that.)
>>

> So, how young were you when you got served in a pub unchallenged? In my
> case, I had serious chest hair at 15/16 so no problem there provided I
> left the top two buttons of my shirt undone. I wasn't asked my age until
> I was 21 but I think the landlord was just being perverse.

Now there is a thing. I started going to pubs when I was 15 occasionally
at lunch time while I was at school. Almost as soon as I turned 18 I
started getting asked my age. The last time I was asked, was when I was
25. Go figure!
As for chest hair, I had three when I was 22. A few more now but not
enough to keep me warm.

--
Regards
     Stephen