POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UberPOV logo : Re: UberPOV logo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UberPOV logo
From: clipka
Date: 21 Nov 2013 18:08:36
Message: <528e9274@news.povray.org>
Am 21.11.2013 23:48, schrieb MichaelJF:

> This finally reveals the choice of the name. I ever guessed that there are two
> dots missing. Good work. For the moment I had only the opportunity to run some
> of your examples. My main interest in UberPOV is the readln-feature as you may
> guess from older postings.

That feature was inspired by some postings somewhere on these
newsgroups, so you might actually be reaping what you sowed :-)

> BTW Your Windows-exe-archive contains a dll with is already shipped with POV
> 3.7. Your dll is smaller. Is this intended as a replacement?

No, to the contrary - I just happen to have packed them along because
the build process spit them out. They don't give any benefit over the
official POV-Ray 3.7 DLLs, so it is discouraged to replace them.