POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A place for contemplation ... : Re: A place for contemplation ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A place for contemplation ...
From: Ive
Date: 20 Nov 2013 18:09:30
Message: <528d412a@news.povray.org>
Am 20.11.2013 23:09, schrieb Christian Froeschlin:
> Doctor John wrote:
>
>> the sigh of the P
>
> Now I'm trying to imagine how that might sound

For some strange reason I do now remember something I've read 15 years
ago in Thomas Pynchon's "V" where - as far as I remember, too lazy right
now to actually look it up - a mathematician sings a love song for his
girl friend with lyrics like this:

Let P equal me,
With my heart in command;
Let Q equal you
With Tractatus in hand;
And R could stand for a lifetime of love,
Filled with music...

-Ive