POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UberPOV : Re: UberPOV Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UberPOV
From: Ive
Date: 20 Nov 2013 14:21:13
Message: <528d0ba9$1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.11.2013 19:44, schrieb clipka:
> Now for the interesting part: How's the render time with area lights
> enabled? (May I presume that you're currently running such a render?)

Um, sorry, no. I'm currently playing with something else.
But as you command sir, this is going to happen before I go to bed so my
machine gets not rusty overnight ;)

> Say, is that wood a procedural texture or an image map?

As the scene is basically just recycled from an example for my spectral
render system it is kinda neither. It is a black/white image used as
pigment_pattern for a color_map.

-Ive