POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 : Re: **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: **!!ing Office 2013
From: Doctor John
Date: 18 Nov 2013 12:40:41
Message: <528a5119$1@news.povray.org>
On 18/11/13 17:09, scott wrote:

> It makes complete sense if the majority of your customers are sending
> you MS Office files, and only a minority want to send you pdf. You'd be
> crazy in that situation to only deal with pdf files.

I beg to differ. Firstly, what makes you think that the minority will
switch to the system you have dictated? The most likely scenario is that
they will leave you and find somebody more flexible.
Then, what? Are you going to tell them that they must submit images only
in .png? You'll lose a few more.
Keep on going like that and you'll soon have no customers left.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents