POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Metamorphasis : Metamorphasis Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Metamorphasis
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 17 Nov 2013 16:02:12
Message: <52892ed4@news.povray.org>
You guys remember how I'm that computer nerd who lives in his mother's
basement and never comes out, right?

Well, today I had a house-warming party. Yes, that's right: I threw a
party. (I've barely even *been* to a party before!) And a considerable
number of people came. Enough that my one-bed flat wasn't really
adequate to contain them all simultaneously. And more importantly, we
all had a great time together.

Apparently I have friends now. Actual friends, in the real world.

Also: I now have *vastly* more food that I started off with! (And I
didn't have any alcohol at all this morning; I now have multiple
unopened wine bottles...)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'small.jpg' (120 KB)