POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 : Re: **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: **!!ing Office 2013
From: Warp
Date: 16 Nov 2013 03:39:45
Message: <52872f51@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I do and I put it on the Kat's machine as well. I'm a bit concerned
> about Libre Office writing in .doc format though. Kat's publications
> have to be submitted in that format (she lectures on Medieval History
> and her publishers are positively medieval in what they accept; they
> won't even accept .pdf)

I will perhaps never understand why so many companies do so.

They are promoting and boosting sales of a product of another company,
for free.

What company promotes the product of another company absolutely for free?
Apparently Microsoft is in a privileged position where thousands and
thousands of other companies do so. Microsoft doesn't have to pay a cent
for free promotion.

--
                                                          - Warp