POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 : Re: **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: **!!ing Office 2013
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Nov 2013 18:39:38
Message: <5286b0ba$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/11/2013 10:18 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 15/11/13 21:32, Stephen wrote:
>> Mind you, the install on my works craptop is annoyingly bad. It boots up
>> to Dutch language with a QWERTY (US) k/board.
>> Oh! And Firefox thinks that I am Danish.
>>

> :-D ROTFLMAO

It is not funny. It also weighs half a ton.
I am actively looking for another job because of that and working with
the management. So don't get me started. ;-)
I had an interview today, for a job based at the Elephant and Castle.
Only one change on the tube and I would get on one stop after the
terminus. Cross your fingers.

--
Regards
     Stephen