POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 : Re: **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: **!!ing Office 2013
From: Doctor John
Date: 15 Nov 2013 15:27:30
Message: <528683b2$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/11/13 19:53, Warp wrote:
> - Install Windows 7 and Office 2003.

That's a possibility. Unfortunately I don't have a Windoze 7 install
disc, I do still have an Office 2003 disc though.

> - Use OpenOffice instead.

I do and I put it on the Kat's machine as well. I'm a bit concerned
about Libre Office writing in .doc format though. Kat's publications
have to be submitted in that format (she lectures on Medieval History
and her publishers are positively medieval in what they accept; they
won't even accept .pdf)

> - Install Linux and OpenOffice.

That's all I have on three of my machines. The fourth dual boots W7 and
Linux.

> - Go live in the wilderness of north Canada or Siberia, away from all
>   civilization.

Now you're being silly :-D

John
--