POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Assessment : Re: Assessment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Assessment
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 14 Nov 2013 17:22:16
Message: <52854d18$1@news.povray.org>
>> Ooo, a shiny thing...
>
> Yep.  I did writing for this company 2 years ago for a product that was
> to be released about 3 months after I did the writing.
>
> The product still is in a free beta - and there's a lot of new stuff that
> really (IMHO) should've been targeted for a version 2 (or even a version
> 3).

"So, what do you want us to work on next?"

"OK, well A is really important. Put that as priority one. B is a
crucial capability; none of our competitors have that yet. So put that
as priority one. C is a really fantastic idea, so put that as priority
one. D, I've got a customer who's really interested in that, so that has
to be priority one. Oh, and E is going to enable us to deliver a really
compelling advantage, so that's priority one."

"So... all five items have equal priority?"

"Yes."

"So which one do you want us to do first?"

"Can't you do all of them?"

"Yes, eventually. But which one should we sort out FIRST?"

"I want them all!"

*bang* *bang* *bang*